Monday, April 21, 2008

29 Spring Cleaning

I have had a personal email account for many years and have used it for personal email. On a few occasions I have received a personal email on the county account and I've either deleted it or deleted it as soon as I had forwarded it to my personal account to reply.

I have been deleting emails and empting the trash. I feel I have a ways to go yet but am pleased with my progress. I have begun to organized what is left.

For the county account I have very few addresses in my address book. Using Outlook the address appears when I type the first letter of the address. I can quickly look up those that I have not used before.

Everyday as I read emails I am deleting as many as possible as soon as I have read them. I am also looking back at the previous emails and trying to delete them as well. I don't see having such a collection of emails in the future.

No comments: