Sunday, November 18, 2007

Unevitable (Week 8 #19 Web based Apps)

My dog Poochie and I explored everywhere, from the yard to the pasture, following cow paths and cutting across country.  Sometimes Poochie would spot another animal and he would be gone.  I could only continue on alone until he returned. 

 

One day he was not as fast and I could keep up.  It seemed the animal we were chasing was slower than the ones he usually chased.  We were gaining on the small furry animal and I began to wonder what we were going to do when we caught it.  Even the animal seemed to wonder as he stopped, faced us and waited for the end.  And then, with the grace of ballerina, the small black & white animal did an about face and raised his tail.

 

My mother buried my clothes.



(The story was written on Zoho and transferred. I spent some time on the site and think I like it. Can see how it could be used.)

No comments: